Monday 23 May 2016

Smile

Today I would like to share my latest project for Polka Doodles Inky Pinkies, using a fab image from the Sticks & Bones collection.



I used a brick wall embossing folder for the background and created the sentiment in Silhouette Studio, which I cut in black vinyl and layered over some designer paper.  I used the same paper for the corners.

The frame is also from the Silhouette Store and I have used Copics to colour my image and added a little glossy accents to her eye and the camera lens.



Don't forget about the fab 7 year celebration on Facebook at the moment and look out for discount codes and special merged images that are available during the celebrations.

You can find all Things Polka Doodles with the following links.


Challenges Entered:-

Inky Wincy - Texture
Craft your Passion - Anything Goes
Our Crafty Corner - Anything Goes


Thanks for stopping by :)

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Interesting picture and nice background! Love it! Thanks for joining us at Incy Wincy Designs Challenges.

    Hugs
    Gintare DT
    http://fukiai-gv-art.blogspot.lt/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card. Thanks for joining us at Our Crafty Corner.

    Deni Xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message, it is greatly appreciated.
Jules :)