Monday 2 May 2016

Kraft & Pencils

I have finally done a Kit & Clowder pencil class!!!

I purchased the classes in Feb 15 and have only just got around to trying out my many pencils, as with everything I have good intentions and neeeed things now, but rarely have the time to actually sit down and use them.

I wish I had done it sooner, anyway I had great fun colouring up a Winnie image provided for one of the classes by Polkadoodles, so it is only right that I share it for this weeks Polkadoodles Inky Pinky DT inspiration.


I actually used three different brands of pencil - Mainly Prismacolors, with a few Spectrum Noir and Lyras where I had gaps.

They are all quite different to work with, the Lyras were surprising creamy and bright as were the prismas, the Spectrum Noirs were better for holding their point for the finer details though.

Here is the finished project mounted with a few embellishments.


I really enjoyed working with my pencils and love the vibrancy you get colouring on Kraft, I will definitely use them more now and continue with my pencil classes to make the most of them.

Challenges I would like to enter:-

Crafting when we can - Add Flowers
Dragonfly Dreams - Summertime
Hiding in my Craft Room - Freestyle
QKR Stampede - April showers bring May flowers
Where the Heart is - One Layer
The Paper Nest Dolls - Anything Goes
The Pencil Case - Pretty or Peculiar



8 comments:

  1. GORgeous! What a pretty scene you've created..I LOve your colours.
    Thank you so much for joining us this week at QKR Stampede.
    Chrissyxx
    Very interesting to read your comments on the pencils you used xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow... Stunning… :) Thank you for joining us at Dragonfly Dreams it is very much appreciated. Hugs, Traci xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute and wonderfully done. Thank you for joining us for the QKR Stampede blog challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow---love that!!! Looks awesome on kraft! thank you for joining us over on the HIMCR blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, you did a wonderful job here, thanks for playing with us over at PND challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty! Thank you for joining us at Dragonfly Dreams! Cindy (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning colouring Julie..gorgeous..Thank you so much for joining in with us at Where the heART is..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message, it is greatly appreciated.
Jules :)