Monday 9 May 2016

Barista

Happy Monday, it must be Polkadoodles Inky Pinky time.

For my project this week, I took inspiration from my favorite drink....... no not Vodka, Coffee of course.\

I have used the lovely Barista.


She has been coloured with a mix of Copics and Graph-it markers.


The top paper is also from this collection and the bottom is first Edition - Summer Breeze.

I added a vinyl coffee frame from the Silhouette store and some coffee beans, cut in brown vinyl.

To finish I coloured the MDF  'Relax' with a Graph-it marker and Spectrum Noir Sparkle pen.


Thanks for looking, I am off for another Coffee now :)

Challenges I would like to enter:-

Come and get it - For a woman
Glitter n Sparkle - One for the Ladies
The Pencil case - Summer Colours
Crafting with Friends - Anything Goes
QKR Stampede - Feminine
Simply Create Too - Ladies Only
Freshly Brewed Designs - Coffee




4 comments:

  1. A GOrgeous design..such a sweet image. I LOve how you've used Vinyl on your card. Thank you so much for joining us this week at QKR Stampede.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can smell the coffee from here, great design. Thanks for joining us at COme And Get It challenges, CarolG DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just so cute, Julie! Wonderful coloring. Love seeing you play along at QKR Stampede this week in our "Feminine/Mother's Day" challenge. Thanks and good luck in the draw.
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so sweet! LOVE the color combo. Beautiful frame and super adorable image.

    Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Brewed Challenges May Coffee Themed Challenge!

    Hugs,
    Heather D.
    www.freshbreweddesigns.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message, it is greatly appreciated.
Jules :)