Monday 2 May 2016

Aurora Wings - Vintage Challenge

Today a new challenge starts over at Aurora Wings and our theme is 'Vintage'.

This is not a style I am very experienced at, but here is my take using Pierrot Sprite.



The little sprite is coloured with Copics.




I used a couple of papers from one of many paper pads I have, the only name on this one is "Serenity', I really liked the harlequin style pattern and soft green.

I found a postcard stamp by LOTV and a ticket stamp (I have no idea where this is from`) and edged with Vintage photo distress ink.

The clock is from the silhouette store and has also been brushed with distress ink.

Finished off with some copper coloured sequin gems.



We would love to see you join us for out latest challenge HERE.

You can find all things Aurora Wings with the following links.

Facebook Group

Challenges Entered:-

One Stitch at a Time - Vintage
Crafting with Dragonflies - Vintage/Shabby Chic
Creative Knockouts - Layers
Crafting from the Heart - Anything Goes
Craft your Passion - Anything Goes

10 comments:

  1. So sweet Julie! Fabulous coloring and the distressing and elements certainly look vintage to me. I love it! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the clock added and the sweet image, so very sweet, lovely card, lots of hugs, Marion

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you've done a fabulous job with the 'vintage' theme here, Julie. Love the soft, neutral tones, distressed edges, the clock die-cut and all the other elements point to the passage of time, thus creating the nostalgic feel. The beautifully colored Pierrot Sprite adds a touch of melancholy. I LOVE this so much! Thank you for the great inspiration for our latest challenge at Aurora Wings. Mitzi xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this beautifully designed card and the sweet, yet somehow wistful and sad image. It's a fabulous card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute vintage card.. love your colouring and design.. <3 :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, this is really beautiful. Lovely image and the details on your card are perfect. Thank you for joining our challenge at Craft Your Passion. We hope to see you again!
    ~ Bonnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice, thanks for playing with us at Crafting with Dragonflies, blessings Hilde

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautifully made - love the subtle colours.

    Thanks for joining us at Crafting with Dragonflies.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the adorable card you have created here!! Its just perfect!! You have colored the little Pierrot Sprite just beautifully too!! Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a sweet card. I like the little image, its just darling. I also like the papers you used very nice. Thank you for joining us at One Stitch At A Time.
    Deborah DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message, it is greatly appreciated.
Jules :)