Friday 2 October 2015

Garden of Eden

Good afternoon, just got back from my 5 month post op checkup and all is well and I have officially been discharged, so onwards and upwards :)

It is time to share this weeks DT card for the Inky Pinkies Facebook group.

I have been coloring two really gorgeous images this week, which truthfully, I completely underestimated time wise.  However the first is finished - so here is the beautiful 'Eden Butterflies' by Polkadoodles.

As I am seeing so many winter and autumn themes I am taking it back to spring, with lots of bright colors.


I have used a mix of Copics and Prisma Premier pencils on my image and finished off with a white and metallic green gel pen.

I tried to keep the layout nice and simple to let the image shine and only added a handful of flowers in the bottom corner.

The sentiment has been cut from Vinyl.


You can get this image from Polkadoodles here.

Thanks for looking.

Challenges I would like to enter:-

Crafting with Attitude - Anything Goes 8
Crafty Girls Creations - Anything Goes 5
Starstampz - Add a Sentiment
Wonderful Wednesday - Anything Goes
Inky Chicks - Think Pink
Through the Craft Room Door - Anything Goes

6 comments:

  1. Such a sweet card! Lovely colors. Thanks for playing with us at Crafting with an Attitude :) xx Mari

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful card Julie, I like the image and the gorgeous colours
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card and beautiful colors! Thank you for joining us at Kraftin' Kimmie WW Challenge. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic news on your health. I love your card with such a lovely image and all those shades of purple. Thank you for sharing this with us over at Crafty Girls Creations. Sue DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it. Thank you so much for joining us at Star Stampz Challenge.
    starstampz.blogspot.com
    Naz xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card. Thanks so much for joining us over at Star Stampz Challenge Blog, good luck and hope to see you again.
    ~ Denise DT ~
    Star Stampz Challenge Blog
    {Denise's Patch of Creativity}
    {Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge}

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message, it is greatly appreciated.
Jules :)