Saturday 14 February 2015

Up in the Air

The new challenge this fortnight at Open-Minded Crafting Fun is 'Up in the Air' and we would love to see your interpretations.

For my card I worked with an image from A Day for Daisies called 'Fairy Swing'.

I imagined her swinging high over a field of flowers.


The paper is First Edition, Spring drop and the branch die cut is from the silhouette store.

I have used a mix of Copics and pencils to colour the image with a little wink on stella on her wings - love that stuff.


As always we have some great sponsors and prizes.

 7 x Images

$10 Gift Certificate

 3 x Images

5 x images

Challenges I would like to enter are:-

Crafty Calendar - Anything Goes


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message, it is greatly appreciated.
Jules :)